we just created the third Release Candidate of libtomcrypt 1.18.
And again we had some smaller API changes…
Here’s the list with the biggest changes since RC2, the changes that are left out were pure cosmetics.
- found out that OCBv3 was implemented according to draft-2 of the standard and fixed it to be RFC compliant (that’s one API change)
- fixed the DSA timing when building for TFM (as TFM is still fixed size, the default configuration can’t be used to do PK crypto with 4kbit sized keys)
- fixed a build issue where the wrong endianness was detected with
- Larry Bugbee improved demo_dynamic.py and made it Python3 compatible
- improved constants and sizes demos
- improved the README.md
- really fixed docs generation with TeX Live 2017
make timingcan now also be built without an MPI provider
- added a makefile target
help(only available in makefile and makefile.shared)
Karel & Steffen