LibTomFloat sports the following features.
- Supports variable radix for the mantissa. Let’s you mix and match precision as required.
- Supports basic operations (add, sub, multiply, divide, compares)
- Supports trig functions (cosine, sine, tangent)
- Supports various algebraic functions (ln, exp, sqrt, inversion)
- Entirely Public Domain.
- Comes with a detailed user manual with many examples.
- Based on the proven and highly reliable LibTomMath package.
Note: Please keep in mind LibTomFloat is new so not all functionality is yet available. I do plan on supporting this project though so don’t hestitate to give it a try and let me know what you think about it.