we just created the second Release Candidate of libtomcrypt 1.18.
Well, the plan to not change the API didn’t hold, but it’s only minor and now more in-line with what we already added.
Here’s the list with the biggest changes since RC1, the changes that are left out were pure cosmetics.
- fixed docs generation with TeX Live 2017
- fixed the default make-target of
- fixed some scenarios where the build could fail because of wrongly ordered includes
- added an
- improved the GCM API by some potential use-cases
- updated the API of
I received the question which versions of libtommath and/or tomsfastmath are at least required to be able to build the RC with MPI providers:
- libtommath - v0.42.0
- tomsfastmath (static library) - v0.13.0
- tomsfastmath (shared library) - current
develop[tfm/develop] or newer
Karel & Steffen